1. It's the responsibility of the vehicle owner to frequently monitor the vehicle to ensure the unit is online.
2. Tracksolid's business plan is for vehicle fleet management and not recovery. Vehicle recovery is a prerequisite for insurance companies and therefore Tracksolid products are not insurance approved. Tracksolid trackers can track and immobilise vehicles (Tracker Model Dependant) allowing end-user to test products regularly and report any faults.
3. Tracksolid does not take responsibility for any damages or consequential damages as a result of a faulty product. The onus is on the end-user to test products regularly and report any faults.
4. Tracksolid offers a lifetime warranty only on the unit, not covering water damage, fire damage, over charging and / or negligence / abuse.
5. A more comprehensive list of T's and C's is available on request.
Terms and Conditions
Client Application Form
Dealer Application Form
064 885 3290 (WhatsApp)
021 300 6343
15 Years experience
Once off cost
Award winning technology
Subscribe to our newsletter